Monday, August 10, 2026

#60 The Outer Garden

 

Hello Lovelies,

I just could not get in the vibe to create tonight.  We are still frazzling in the UK in what is now our longest heatwave in 50 years and I find mentally it very hard to focus when boiling to death!  So what better time for a wander instead!

Tonight I visited The Outer Garden.  I have never experienced a place quite like this before. My first reaction was that it felt completely ethereal, almost like stepping into a dream. It truly took my breath away, not only with its beauty but with the incredible level of detail that has been brought together here.

The real beauty here lies in the unexpected. Mirrors become portals, allowing you to teleport to entirely different gardens. I found myself standing in a Japanese Garden for a while, completely mesmerized by the fireworks, simply taking in the magic of it all.

At times, it feels as though you are living inside a painting that has somehow been brought to life. I ended my visit back in the White Garden, floating high above it all on a balloon. But before you leave, don't miss the fabulous snacks waiting for you in the Conservatory!  Please do go and experience this for yourself.

What I Am Wearing:
One of my long time favorite Dinkie creators, Peeps Dinkies has absolutely embraced Kawaii this month with an adorable pastel-coloured dress featuring hand-drawn “Time to Be a Unicorn” artwork.

I always love the attention to detail in every Peeps Dinkies outfit, particularly the beautiful fabric textures and little touches that make each creation feel so special. Truly, one of the best out there, in my own personal opinion, of course!  This stunning dress is EXCLUSIVE to the Cheeky Monkey 'Kawaii Summer' Hunt until the end of August.

I paired this up with some casual white Leather and Cork Sandals as a summer staple for my wardrobe created by Wicked Whim.  There are 11 other colors available as well as a Fat Pack well work checking out.